Saturday 18 August 2012

OK guys,

Now that thanks to my friend, Erin, has taught me how to work this I can finally write a post! (btw that whole meep meep post was her - I'm not that weird)
So, about me:
- I was born and raised in Brisbane, Australia. As much as I love Brisbane... TAKE ME TO NEW YORK OR LONDON ASAP PLEASE!
- I'm seventeen - July 20th. Being a teenager is not at all what it is cracked up to be. My friends and I are always wondering how people say that 'your high school years are the best ever'. Umm no. I'm hoping that university will be a hundred times better.
- I have red hair, 172cm tall, pale skin and freckles, hazel eyes.
- I attend an all girls catholic school. I guess that there isnt much bitchiness but I'd love to have something to look at other than my english teacher (not that i mind looking at him ;)
- My parents aren't divorced. Very lucky as no one in my group parent's are separated. But I am unfortunate/fortunate to have a younger sister (15) and brother (13)
- I don't like people asking what I want to do next year. Like most teens i answer with the 'I dont know', which really means back off and leave me alone
- Like many people I view my life as god damn boring. If they made a movie about my life, no one would see it. They wouldnt even make the movie. So, to see if my life is truly that bad this blog shall sort of be like my diary, filling you all in on everything me
- I have boy problems, weight problems, school work problems, friend problems, lack-of-fashionable-clothing problems, breakout problems and procrastination problems... dont think that I made this site because I had nothing to do, its purely because I just can't do maths longer than 5 minutes.

Basically I'm your average girl, but I have a blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment