Sunday 19 August 2012

Hey guys,

Just finished school - today my friend and I have planned to go on a health kick (and WILL actually stick to it :/ )! We aim to lose 5kg in 5 weeks in order to get the perfect body for the September Holidays! Of course, I will still need to lose a lot more than that to achieve a bikini body for Schoolies.
I have tried dieting several times, the Alkaline Diet is AMAZING, but this time it shall be more of a healthy lifestyle with a friend as a motivator. Recently I went on a family holiday to Thailand, but it was mostly my lifestyle after I returned home that I gained the excess weight. Of course, I ate heaps on the holiday but being Thai food it wasn't all that bad. When I returned home, it was all about Peanut Butter sandwiches for afternoon tea and Baskin's ( I work there) ice-cream for desert.

From now on this shall all change, and of course I shall be updating you on my progress... or lack of!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment